Sunday, March 29, 2009
Hey, it`s been days since i left Malaysia. Just to let you guys know, I`m still alive here. (:

Sorry for this late post, but i really really wanna thank all of you who have sent regards, asking me if i`m doing fine. Yeap! I am. :)

The first few days i was in orientation camp. Made tons of international friends! Chile, Norway, America, Germany, Switzerland, NZ, Australia..etc. It was quite fun since we`ve got tons of ice-breaking sessions. I didn`t like it before but this was fun. :D At night, we`ve got to get into the o-furo (public bath) together and we were so scared. hahaha! Not trying to accuse anyone but some girls really stare at others ..... HAHAHA! It was hilarious!

My host family? They`re currently in Hawaii. They just left yesterday, will be coming back on the 3rd of April. My host mom`s sister is now taking care of me. Ahhh, only 2 of us in this house. さびしい! :P Oh right, they can speak adequate amount of english. Dictionary is used most of the time though. Ahh, just imagine if there`s no dictionary, we`ll be using sign languages or like goat and cow talking. haha!!

So, what have i been doing? Been visiting places and eating.. like a pig. LOL. The food here is really really nice. Don`t be surprised if you can`t recognise me. hahahaha! Went to watch movie. The ticket is freaking expensive here! Around RM50 per ticket or more. And I didn`t understand at all! I was watching Bedtime Story but in Japanese. T.T

Oh!! 7th of April will be my first day of school! :D Really looking forward to it! I visited my school few days ago. The school looks.. okay. The teacher who brought me around was very nice. hahaha! yes. he spoke english. :D

Okay, I don`t know why but i can`t seem to upload the photos. so next time la k! :)

toodles!

love,
xinni <3

p.s. to ern ying, i`ve seen few on the street. XD

Posted by Simply Me at 7:14 PM |

0 Comments: